CUCET 2020 notification was announced on 16th March. The application last date has been extended recently to 6th June 2020.
We have covered all important details related to the CUCET 2020 notification. That includes important dates, course list, entrance details and admission procedure.
Pan India lockdown has forced universities to extend their dates for admission 2020-21. Accordingly, CUCET 2020 has extended dates.
We will keep you posted with latest updates, click the ‘notifications’ button given on the side to get regular updates.
List of Participating Universities in CUCET 2020
- Assam University
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Bengaluru Dr. BR Ambedkar School of Economics University
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Odisha
- Central University of Punjab
- Central UNiversity of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Khalikote University
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice
In the list given above, 14 are the central universities and rest 4 are state universities.
CUCET 2020 Important Dates
|Online application start date: 16th March|
|Online application last date (extended): 6th June|
|Hall ticket release date: awaited|
|CUCET exam dates: awaited|
|Merit list declaration date: awaited|
CUCET Course List 2020
- Click to view full list of CUCET undergraduate course list 2020
- Click to view full list of CUCET postgraduate course list 2020
- View full list of CUCET research course list 2020
Test Center List of CUCET 2020
Admission Procedure of CUCET 2020
|Visit the admission portal here: https://www.cucetexam.in/|
|Click on the “Online Application Form” button|
|Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” button at the bottom|
|Accurately fill the registration form, then application form and other successive forms|
|Upload photo, and signature in required format and size|
|Select the course you want to apply|
|Review your application in next step and then submit|
|Make payment to complete your application successfully|
Note: Keep your application and receipt no handy for future use. For complete instructions for online application visit here.