For the second time, DU extended the registration date to 31st July. Meanwhile, we bring you all important details related to DUET 2020.
Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Though recently NTA notified that the DUET 2020 will be conducted between September 4 to 12. This decision was taken in a DU admission committee meeting on 18th July 2020.
There are few undergraduate courses that have entrance based admission. Meanwhile, almost all PG courses at DU have an entrance based admission process.
So, if you are planning to apply in any of the courses that come under entrance based admission, then you should read this article in detail.
We have covered all important information regarding DUET 2020. At any point you have a question, feel free to ask using the comment section at the end of the article.
DUET 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||20th June 2020|
|Last Date for Registration (extended)||31st July 2020|
|Tentative DUET 2020 Exam Dates||4th to 12th September 2020|
|DUET 2020 Admit Card||Last week of August (tentative)|
|Result Date of DUET 2020||Last week of September (tentative)|
DU Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
The Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 exam pattern is same for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses, which is given following:
|Test Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|DUET 2020 Duration||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Per Question Marks||4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 for each wrong answer|
|Language||English only (may vary depending on course)|
DUET 2020 Exam Centers 2020
Admit Card of DUET 2020
- NTA will be conducting Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET 2020) this year. Therefore, the Admit Card will be available for download on NTA official website (https://nta.ac.in/).
- The important information regarding exam time and shift, and exam center details will be on the Admit card. Also, important instructions will be on the DUET Admit Card, which students will be liable to follow during the entrance exam.
- For any issues, students may approach NTA through the helpline between 10 am to 5 pm.
DUET Important Instructions Highlights
Following are the important instructions for candidates appearing for DUET 2020:
Candidates must carry following documents to appear for DUET exam:
- Printed copy of DUET Admit Card downloaded from NTA official website
- One passport size photograph same as original application form, for the attendance purpose
- Authorized Government identification proof such as voter ID, passport, aadhaar card, driving license etc.
- PwD category candidates must carry PwD certificate
Other major instructions are:
- Candidates should reach two hours before the commencement of DUET 2020
- Registration will close 2 hours prior to the exam
- Candidates must always carry Admit Card, and show it when demanded by authority at the center.
- All candidates must be seated on the allocated seats only.
- One should ensure that the question paper is the same as per the course opted on computer.
- No baggage or prohibited items will be allowed inside the exam center. NTA is not responsible for stolen items.
- All rough work to be done on a rough sheet provided separately at the exam center, and on completion of the exam candidate must hand it over to the invigilator.
- For technical assistance, the candidate may approach the invigilator or the person assigned with the task.
- Any query regarding the CBT (computer based test) of DUET 2020, must be made on call 0120-6895200 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Details for DUET 2020
National Testing Agency
Address: C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62, IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309