Indian Bank recruitment has been announced for 202 security guard jobs in various states in India.
The job vacancies for security guards are particularly for ex-servicemen from the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force.
Moreover, the reservation for reserved categories is also applicable to the Indian Bank recruitment.
The process for online application started on 23rd Feb 2022, and the window will be open online till 9th March 2022.
Check out today’s top stories (1st March 2022):
Following are the important details about Indian Bank recruitment.
Indian Bank Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Ex-servicemen from army, navy or air force|
|Minimum educational qualification||10th Standard from recognized board; graduate or higher qualification candidates are not eligible|
|Basic requirement||Speak, read and write in local vernacular|
|Preference||To commercial driving license holders|
|Medical||Category A or Shape I medical category or equivalent at the time of retirement|
|Age limit||26 years (29 and 31 years respectively for OBCs and SC/STs)|
Pay Band and Allowances
Rs. 14500 – 500/4 – 16500 – 615/5 – 19575 – 740/4 -22535 – 870/3 – 25145 -1000/3 – 28145
|Objective type test||Syllabus: General knowledge, simple arithmetic and reasoning
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
|Local Language Test||10 questions each carrying 1 mark
Qualifying marks 40% (25 for other categories)
|Physical Fitness Test||5 Meter shuttle in one minute; pushups and situps|
|Preference||To commercial license holders|
How to Apply?
- Visit this link https://www.indianbank.in/career/
- Under ‘Recruitment of Security Guards’ click on ‘Apply Online’
- Register and generate your username and password
- Login using the username and password
- Complete your online application with accurate details
- Upload photo and signature in prescribed formats
- After reviewing your application click on ‘Complete Registration’
- Keep a print out or save a copy of application for future reference
Location and Reservation Details
*shortfall and backlog vacancies
For detailed information about the Indian Bank vacancies 2022, refer to the PDF document given here.