Jamia admission 2020 registration date has been extended up to 15th April due to coronavirus lockdown in India.
JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) University is ranked 12th in University list by MHRD-NIRF in 2018 and 2019. Jamia is based in the heart of Delhi, and offers top class infrastructure and faculty, and much more.
There are Diploma, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree, MPhil and Ph.D. courses in fields such as Humanities, Natural Sciences, Law, Education, Engineering, Dentistry etc.
Most Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes have entrance exams. These entrance exams are very competitive to secure a seat in this prestigious university. Students across India apply for various programmes at JMI, and sit for these entrance exams each year.
This year, if you are planning to get enrolled for a degree programme or further education, we highly recommend you to put JMI university in your list.
In this article, we have compiled all important information regarding the important dates, admission process, and contact information.
Jamia Important Dates
|Registration date||21st February|
|Last date to register (extended)||15th April|
|Correction dates for application form||26th to 30th March|
|Issue of admit card date||10th to 15th April|
|Location||Delhi-NCR, Srinagar, Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati, Calicut|
|Class commencement||6th August 2020|
|Last date for submitting qualifying exam result||16th September|
Jamia Admission 2020 Application Process
Follow the step by step instructions to complete your JMI university 2020 registration and application online:
- Visit the JMI admission 2020 link: https://jmi.ucanapply.com/univer/public/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAzNA==
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button
- Complete your online registration using email and mobile no.
- Use the online generated ID and password to login again on the link above
- Start your application after login
- Fill up the application form with accurate details
- Upload signature, documents and photos as per given format
- Complete the application and review
- Pay application fee online
- Keep receipt and application form for future use
JMI University Contact Information
Address: JMI, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi–110025
Mobile No: 9836219994, 9836319994, 9836289994
Official Email: email@example.com
JMI Website: http://jmi.ac.in/