CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has announced CTET 2019 December online registration on 19th August 2019.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by CBSE to make applicants eligible for government teaching jobs. Last year more than 14 lakh people applied for CTET.
The CTET 2019 December application process has already started with the last date to apply set to 18 September 2019.
However, to make it easy for you to gather all the information in one place, we have compiled all for you below.
Important Dates of CTET 2019 December
|Application start date||19th August 2019|
|Last date to apply for CTET 2019||18th September 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee for CTET 2019||23rd September 2019 (before 3:30 pm)|
|CET 2019 exam date||8th December 2019 (Sunday)|
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2019
Following are the categories of aspirants are eligible to appear for CTET 2019.
Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes I to V – primary stage:
Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes VI to VIII – elementary stage:
How to apply for CTET 2019?
Following is the step by step method to apply for CTET 2019:
- Visit this link: https://ctet.nic.in/CTETApp/Registration/Instruction.aspx
- Start your registration
- After registration, you will need to complete your application
- Keep your registration and application number safe for future use
- Upload scanned copies of images, signature, and relevant documents
- Pay your application and exam fee
- Keep a printed copy of application form for future reference
Central Board of Secondary Education
Address: PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi
Official website: https://ctet.nic.in