Delhi University UG admission 2019 started from 30th May. However, DU has had delayed admission process for primarily due to technical issues.
As per the official notification, the complete admission process will be online for all UG programs. Moreover, general and including reserved and other categories students the admission process is the same this year.
On select, ‘open days’ aspirants will have the opportunity to visit the campus and get assistance over the admission process. Open days will be held in DU north campus conference center on the following dates – May 31st, June 3rd and June 8th between 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Apart from this, you can also call Delhi University Helpdesk to get information related to admission.
Furthermore, you can use the comment box below to ask questions or queries related to Delhi University UG admission 2019.
However, we have compiled all important information in this notification for your perusal.
Delhi University UG Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Application start date||30th May 2019|
|Open days at DU Conference Center||31st May, 3rd June and 8th June 2019|
|Open days at Kamla Nehru, Rajdhani, Ramlal Anand, Zakir Hussain, Maharaja Agarsen College||4th, 6th, 7th and 10th June 2019|
Delhi University UG Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Delhi University UG admission 2019:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen, foreign students apply separately.
- 12th pass from any recognized board in India.
- Failed or compartment students are not eligible to apply.
Apart from these eligibility criteria, the course-specific eligibility criteria have to be met before the application. Therefore, applicants are advised to check course specific eligibility criteria in Delhi University UG admission 2019 information bulletin.
DU UG Admission 2019 Course List
The DU UG admission 2019 has two separate list courses based on the admission process. The one is a merit-based course list, and other is entrance based course list.
It is important you understand complete eligibility criteria for the course and its admission process before you start your application process.
Following is the DU UG admission 2019 information bulletin. From page no. 11 onward the list of merit-based course and its application process is given. For the entrance based course list and application process go to the 20th page.
DU UG Admission 2019 Application Process
There are two types of DU UG admission 2019 processes. The first one is the merit-based admission process for undergraduate programs. And the other is for entrance-based admission process for UG courses.
Following is the step by step method to apply for merit-based admission:
- Visit this link: https://ug.du.ac.in/
- Create your registration id and password
- Submit registration fee and keep the receipt for future reference
NOTE: As soon as the first cut off comes out, eligible students should start their application process.
- Login again on the DU admission portal (link given in the first step)
- Fill up the application form accurately
- Upload all relevant documents such as mark sheets, photos, etc.
- Carefully select the college and course (for which you are eligible as per the first cut off)
- Take out the printed copy of the application
- Visit the college with your printed copy with original documents along with photocopies, and passport size photos
- Ensure verification and approval by the principal of the college to your admission
- The final step is to pay your admission fee on the DU admission portal (a payment link will be available after successful completion of 10th step)
- Keep a printed copy of admission fee receipt for future use
It is important that you pay a fee (ideally with 24 hours) to ensure that you get provisional admission to the college. The final admission is subject to the successful forensic verification of your mark sheets and other relevant documents.
Following is the list of document required for registration and Delhi University UG admission 2019:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting entrance exams for Delhi University undergraduate courses. Therefore, the application for these courses will be available on the NTA website.
Delhi University Helpline and Contact Info
For general queries at North Campus
- Address: Dean Students’ Welfare Center, Conference Center, North Campus, DU
- Phone: 011-27667092
South Campus helpdesk
- Address: Dean Students’ Welfare Center, Arts Faculty, South Campus, DU
- Phone: 011-24116178